Box Tops for Education
Visit www.boxtops4education.com to learn about saving Boxtop emblems from your grocery products, and how to earn points for the School by shopping at your favorite stores online through the Boxtop Marketplace.
All Participants must re-enroll each year to continue earning awards during the coming year. How to register your Kroger Plus Card:
1. Go to: www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
2. Click on Sign In/Create an Account & follow the simple directions.
3. You will need Village Academy’s NPO number, which is: 81978
4. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see the name of the school under “Community Rewards” on your information page.
If you are a Giant Eagle shopper, signup for the Apples for Students program which begins September 15 and is good for purchases from October 1 through March 17, 2014.
1. Just go to www.gianteagle.com/schools/apples-for-students to sign up, or call 1(800) 474-4777. You will need the following Village Academy code: 4816.
1. Sign up for a Meijer 1 Card by visiting: www.Meijer.com/rewards. Your card will arrive in approximately two weeks.
2. At the middle of the page, under “Meijer Customers”, click “Join Now” and follow the instructions. Use the VA Code: 864114 to link the card to the School.
Note: This is NOT a credit card; just a store customer card. If you do wish to link a Meijer Credit Card to VA, the School DOES receive 1% of purchases made on the card.
1. Visit www.target.com/redcard and learn how to apply for a REDcard (Target credit card)
2. Once you have your REDcard, go to www.target.com/redcard/tcoe/enroll to enroll in the Take Charge of Education Program by following the online instructions. Target’s Village Academy ID is 27072.
3. The school receives 1% of purchases.
Thank you for supporting Village Academy!